Whipped egg yolks mingling with Pardina! Lentils, chopped mushrooms, garlic, and creamy cheese layered on top of a toasted tortilla with creamy hummus spread and a coffee in hand – what can be better than this? Nothing. It’s just pure goodness!
Mediterranean Breakfast Burrito
This Mediterranean Breakfast Burrito is a savory twist on your classic breakfast burrito. It’s a scrumptious change from the usual egg dish and it’s simple to make.
2 tbsp 13 Foods Pardina! Lentils*
2 Baby Portabella Mushrooms, diced
1 tbsp Ricotta Cheese
2 tsp Fresh Rosemary, minced
Splash of Milk
2 tbsp Hummus
1 Garlic Clove, minced
- In a large saucepan, toast the tortilla on both sides.
- In a small bowl, whip egg, lentils, rosemary, ricotta cheese, garlic, and milk.
- In a saucepan, cook diced mushrooms.
- Once mushroom is cooked, pour egg mixture into the pan with mushroom. Scramble.
- Spread hummus on one side of the tortilla.
- Top layered hummus tortilla with egg scramble. Fold, roll, and enjoy!