This five ingredient recipe puts a deliciously, healthy spin on crusted oven baked chicken. Don’t forget your homemade “Spread the Love Hummus!
6-12 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1-2 cups of “Spread the Love” Hummus
1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pat the chicken dry and pound lightly to tender. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Whip up a quick batch of our “Spread the Love” Hummus and place into a large bowl.
- Toss each side of chicken breast in the hummus until well-coated.
- Place the coated chicken breasts onto a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each with paprika.
- Insert baking sheet into oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
*Cook accordingly to cooking instructions