These slightly spicy, crunch bites are delicious of snacking or dinner recipes. Your mouth will become delighted with fireworks in every bite, chew, and swallow.
2 cups Kabuli! Chickpeas*
1 tsp olive oil
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground paprika
½ tsp chili powder
Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix olive oil with chickpeas.
- Add and toss cumin, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and salt to coated chickpeas.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes stirring every 4 minutes
- Cool and store in air tight container.
*Cook according to package directions.
Back to “Simply Delicious: Twice Baked Sweet & Savory Potato”