This quick and healthy soup will satisfy your cravings within 20 minutes. Sauté, cook, and blend into a flavorful bowl of soup. It’s a versatile meal that can cater to your needs and wants of that day.
1 pound ground meat (beef/turkey/chicken/chorizo/optional)
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
2 cups Tortuga! Black Beans*
1 cup Rojo! Red Beans*
1 cup whole-kernel corn
1 can stewed tomatoes, Mexican-styled
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or 1 can diced tomatoes
1 can 5-oz green chilies, diced
½ cup water
4 tbsp taco seasoning
3 tbsp ranch dip seasoning mix
1 can 5-oz black olives, sliced
2 cups of beef broth
1 tbsp brown sugar (optional)
- In a dutch oven or large pot, sauté chopped onion and chopped bell pepper. Let onion sweat until translucent.
- In a large saucepan, cook ground meat. When cooked set aside.
- In saucepan, cook tomatoes until tender.
- Add and stir taco seasoning, green chilies, stewed tomatoes, water, cooked cherry tomatoes, and ranch seasoning into the dutch oven with sautéed onion and bell pepper.
- Add and stir Tortuga! Black Beans, Rojo! Red Beans, corn, and meat into the dutch oven.
- Add and stir beef broth, brown sugar, avocados, and olives to dutch oven. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve with favorite toppings. Enjoy!
*Cook according to package directions.