Sweet potatoes, oats, spices, cheese, and simply delicious Pardina! Lentils. You and your friends will fall in love with this simple, healthy appetizer!
1 cup Pardina! Lentils *
¾ cup sweet potatoes, mashed
½ cup cooked quick oats
1 tbsp green onion
1 tbsp parsley
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ to 1 cup Italian cheese mix
1 cup Greek styled plain yogurt
½ medium sized cucumber, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tsp salt
- Mix 13 Foods Pardina! Lentils, cooked and mashed sweet potatoes, cooked quick oats, finely chopped green onion, finely chopped parsley, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese.
- Roll mixture into 24 small balls and place on parchment covered baking sheet. Press the balls with fork to create a cookie shape. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375° F.
- Serve warm with the cucumber dipping sauce.
Cucumber Dipping Sauce
- Mix Greek styled plain yogurt, finely chopped cucumber, chopped dill, and salt.
- Chill and serve.
*Cook according to package directions