This is a crowd-pleasing recipe not only looks fancy, but is deliciously, healthy. Whether if it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner this quiche will be the hit of the day.
1 (9 inch) homemade or refrigerated pie crust
6 large eggs
1 ½ cup heavy cream
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 cups spinach
1 ½ Pardina! Lentils *
1 ½ cup swiss or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Bake crust for 10 minutes or until crust is starting to turn color.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, and cream.
- Beat egg mixture until it begins to foam.
- Layer spinach, Pardina! Lentils, and cheese on the bottom of cooled baked crust.
- Pour the egg mixture on top and sprinkle additional Pardina! Lentils on the top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
*Cook according to package directions.