Sugar cravings? Not anymore! This gooey fudge brownie will fill your dessert guilty, sugar craving sweet-tooth. You don’t have to feel guilty next time you indulge with this delicious fudge treat made with our beans. Go ahead, whip up this Fudge Black Bean Brownie recipe!
½ cup 13 foods Tortuga! Black Beans*
1 tbsp water
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup butter, room temperature
½ cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup nuts, chopped (optional)
3 tbsp butter, room temperature
3 tbsp cocoa
1 tbsp chocolate sauce
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In your food processor, blend black beans and water until smooth.
- In large bowl, mix sugar, vanilla, butter, and eggs until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips, and nuts (optional) to wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Fold black bean puree into brownie batter until incorporated.
- Grease 9 inch square pan and distribute brownie mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For frosting, mix butter, cocoa, chocolate sauce, vanilla, sugar, and milk until smooth.
- Spread over warmed, baked brownies.
*Cook according to package directions.