This luscious, lightly-rich dark chocolate mini cake recipe is a delightful flourless dessert. Top these mini cakes with whipped cream and delicious berry sauce. You will be begging for more!
Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake
1 cup Kabuli! Chickpeas
1 cup heaping semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ tbsp coconut oil (Crisco or butter)
¾ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup Frozen Raspberries or berry of choice
½ cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 6-12 mini cake pans.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- Combine Kabuli! Chickpeas and eggs in food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix blended Kabuli! Chickpeas, melted chocolate, sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour batter into each baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Let cool.
- Reduce frozen berries and sugar in sauce pan.
- Top individual cakes with whip cream and berry sauce.