These sweetly, crispy little bites are perfect for snacking, breakfast, or dessert toppings. They will cure your sweet tooth while staying on your healthy diet.
1 cup Kabuli! Chickpeas *
1 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat 425° F oven.
- Put thawed chickpeas in a small bowl with a tablespoon of peanut butter (or almond butter) and mixed it all up until the chickpeas have a coating.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Add coated chickpeas and toss.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes stirring every 4 minutes
- Cool and store in air tight container.
*Cook according to package directions.