Whether it’s tailgating or a game day party at home, you’ll wow the crowd with this appetizer. Create this easy peasy prep, stir, and serve dip with your friends and family! They’ll be asking for more at half time.
1 ½ cups frozen white corn
1 ½ cups frozen yellow corn
1 cup 13 Foods Rojo! Red Beans *
1 cup 13 Foods Tortuga! Black Beans *
6 scallions, finely chopped
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
2 small avocados, chopped
1 2.5 oz can sliced black olives, drained and chopped
2 oz can chopped green chiles, drained
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp sugar
- In a medium bowl, thaw measured red and black beans along with white and yellow corn.
- While beans and corn are thawing, chop scallions, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, sliced black olives, and avocados.
- Once beans and corn are soft to bite, begin to mix the chopped ingredients into bowl with beans and corn.
- Mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and sugar to mixture in the bowl.
- Let the ingredients sit about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*Cook according to package directions.